BRANKSOME BOILER SERVICE
ABOUT OUR BOILER SERVICING
Boilers can be frustrating and temperamental if they are not given the TLC that is often needed. Servicing your boiler and getting it seen by the right engineer can be crucial to preventing your boiler from backfiring (which is a costly problem to be faced with).
At Senior Plumbing and Heating, we understand the ins and outs of boilers like the back of our hand. This is what has caused our large loyal client base, for our Boiler service in Branksome. By getting a regular boiler service from us, you can rest easy knowing that you are in good hands and that you won’t be faced with any unexpected breakdowns.
We cover all over Branksome. From the centre, to all the way to the beach, we will get to you within a few hours.
£85 +VAT for a full service
Boiler Kettling (banging and whistling)
Display Panel Errors
Issues with the Pipework and Water Leakage
Lack Of Hot Water In the Household
Boiler Ignition Issues
General Service & Maintenance Contracts
Faulty Valves, Burners and Pumps
Broken Thermostat Controls
Why use us for your boiler service in Branksome?
Getting a boiler service can require many different elements. It is very important that you have a highly trained expert fixing your boiler. They need a steady hand and the perfect set of tools. The difficulty of this job is part of the reason that a lot of companies will resent the idea of providing Boiler servicing, but Senior Plumbing and Heating’s three generations of keeping residents within the Branksome area has meant that we relish the opportunity to head out to help our clients. We know that in providing this service, we will be saving our customers huge amounts of money and the stress of having a boiler breakdown.
- We have been in the industry for over three generations, with boilers and heating being our bread and butter.
- Being a small company, we can cater for a variety of needs and complications that come with working with a range of customers. So we put a priority on making sure you feel like you’re in complete control. For example, you may live an unpredictable life, which means that we have to be flexible with when we carry out your Branksome boiler service. This will mean that we should ring ahead and find the best possible time to drop by.
- We are capable of providing a full 360 boiler service. So you will only require one contact when it comes to boilers and heating. We carry out Boiler installations, repairs and servicing – and we love every minute of it! So no matter what time or what day, we are happy to come over and help you out!
What our boiler services include...
Carrying out a diagnosis and discussion for your boiler service should not be complicated, slow or hard for you to understand exactly why you need one. We know that if this is the case, you as the customer will be ultimately unhappy because you feel like you are being kept in the dark for a reason, and the process is being dragged out at your expense. Instead, we make sure that we are transparent throughout the whole process so that you are aware of everything we do and are as comfortable and possible.
What we do:
- Remove and inspect components
- Clean the necessary and main components to make sure they are fit for purpose and have no noticeable defects
- Make sure the gas pressure and flow is correct
- Make sure that all the electrical connections are clean
- Make sure the boiler casing is sufficiently sealed (we check to make sure this is the case)
- By using a fuel gas analyser we check the burner is burning efficiently
- Check water and gas pipework
We also make sure you have a MagnaClean installed (seen below), which should typically come with your boiler when it is fitted. However, that is not always the case with other boiler engineers which is why we carry them around with us. This MagnClean is a magnet which collects rusty particles within the boiler to stop it blocking up. They come at an additional cost of £140 but it is worth every penny because it allows you to be fully covered on your warranty and saves you huge amounts of repair costs in the future.
BOILER REPAIR BRANKSOME - WHY USE US?
Whether it’s heating, Gas or Boilers we’re here to help!
RESPECT FOR YOUR HOME
We treat your property with the utmost care ensuring no mess or dirt is left behind.
Our aftercare is as important and as professional as our installation.
POST INSTALL WALK THROUGH
Before leaving we will ensure you know how your new system works, handing over full documentation and manufacturer’s instructions.
24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE
No callout charge! Fast, reliable emergency callout service. We aim to be with you within the hour.